Hey, it’s Hoz with yet another infographic, and today’s guide is a drop shipping infographic showing the 5 steps to start a dropship business.
This guide is actually the process I use today to set up a dropshipping online store in a single day.
The beauty about this method is that there are a stack of benefits that you would otherwise not see using a more traditional ecommerce model.
- you can get started in a day or two
- you do not have to find or contact any product manufacturers (or anybody else)
- you do not have to spend a single penny on stock
- you can populate your online store with hundreds of products – as many as you want
Go grab the companion to this drop shipping infographic, which is the step by step guide to setting up a dropshipping business.
Got you curious? Ha :) Then read on my friend!
Here's what we're going to be covering...
- 1 The Steps to Creating a Dropshipping Business Fast
- 1.1 Step 1: Set up Your Online Store
- 1.2 Step 2: Setup the Dropshipping App
- 1.3 Step 3: Add Products to Your Store Automatically
- 1.4 Step 4: Promote Your Products
- 1.5 Step 5: Make Sales
- 1.6 Get The Drop Shipping Infographic
- 1.7 Resources
- 1.8 the 5 Tools I'm using to Get Traffic and Subscribers to Grow my Store
The Steps to Creating a Dropshipping Business Fast
If you’re into the idea of working from home and making money online (and who isn’t!) then this business model is ideal as it requires almost no capital to get started.
Step 1: Set up Your Online Store
Set up your online store. I recommend using Shopify because it’s a ready-made store and you’ll need it for this particular set up.
Step 2: Setup the Dropshipping App
Next, you’ll install an app which is like a middleman from where you can actually find and select products. The app is called Oberlo.
Step 3: Add Products to Your Store Automatically
Via the app, you’ll select the products you want and with a couple of mouse-clicks import those products – images included! – into your store. How cool is that?
Step 4: Promote Your Products
This part is all about letting the world know about your store. Use Social Media and even paid advertising if you want – just get the word out there!
Step 5: Make Sales
This is the final part of the puzzle.
Get The Drop Shipping Infographic
How to use this infographic on your own site or blog:
- visit Slideshare by clicking here
- in Slideshare, click on the Share button at the bottom of the drop shipping infographic to get the embed code, like this:
Here’s everything you need in one place:
Please Share This Content
Hey, I would really appreciate it if you share this content with your friends and followers :)?