Audio Version [click the globe to change language]
Here’s a drop shipping infographic showing the 5 key steps to start a drop shipping business.
The infographic is actually the process I use today to set up a drop shipping online store in a single day, complete with products.
The beauty about this method is that there are a stack of benefits that you don’t get when using a more traditional ecommerce model.
- you can get started in a day or two
- you do not have to find or contact any product manufacturers (or anybody else, for that matter)
- you do not have to spend a single penny on stock
- you can populate your online store with hundreds (or thousands) of products – as many as you want
Ok, let me summarise the infographic:
- 1 The steps to creating a drop shipping business fast
The steps to creating a drop shipping business fast
If you’re into the idea of working from home and making money online (and who isn’t!) then this business model is ideal as it requires almost no capital to get started.
Step 1: set up your online store
Set up your online store. I recommend using Shopify because it’s a ready-made store and you’ll need it for this particular set up. But you could also use WooCommerce if you prefer.
Step 2: setup the drop shipping app
Next, you’ll install an app which is like a middleman from where you can actually find and select products. The app is called Spocket.
Step 3: add products to your store automatically
Using the app, you’ll select the products you want and with a couple of mouse-clicks import those products – images included! – into your store. How cool is that?
Step 4: promote your products
This part is all about letting the world know about your store. Use Social Media and even paid advertising if you want – just get the word out there!
Step 5: make sales
This is the final part of the puzzle. Create enticing offers to convert your visitors into customers.
Get the drop shipping infographic
How to use this infographic on your own site or blog:
- visit Slideshare by clicking here
- in Slideshare, click on the Share button at the bottom of the drop shipping infographic to get the embed code, like this: